Welcome to the Coolest Lobbies
Vacationing in Las Vegas is a spectacle that begins the moment guests walk into the lobby. From world-class art and incredible floral displays, to a 20,000 gallon salt-water aquarium, guests can experience the most mesmerizing lobbies on The Strip.
Some examples of these include:
- Enter a Tropical Oasis at The Mirage — Upon entering, guests are surrounded by an extraordinarily green indoor atrium. Palm trees tower over waterfalls that flow through a forest of rich tropical flora to create an experience unlike any other. A massive 20,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, that spans 53 feet in length, sits behind the registration desk. Home to an ecosystem modeled after the Great Barrier Reef, the aquarium provides a glimpse into a thriving underwater habitat featuring angelfish, puffer fish, and other exotic sea creatures.
- Bask in Natural Light at ARIA — ARIA’s lobby blends elements of an outdoor park with modern interiors to create a stunning space filled with natural light. The luxury resort has its own in-house horticulture team that creates dazzling floral displays in the lobby, rotating five times a year. Additionally, guests are greeted with pieces from ARIA’s Fine Art collection, like Silver River, the 84-foot silver cast of the Colorado River that hangs above the reception desk. Designed by Maya Lin, the piece symbolizes sustainable energy and celebrates Nevada’s standing as the “Silver State.”
- Marvel at Chihuly’s Glass Blossoms at Bellagio — Instagrammed almost as much as its famous fountains, Bellagio’s spectacular Fiori di Como welcomes visitors in colorful fashion hanging high above the lobby. The piece by Dale Chihuly is made of 2,000 hand-blown glass blossoms. The vibrant colors illuminate the lobby at all hours of the day and night and provide a glimpse of what awaits in Bellagio’s Conservatory and Botanical Gardens just steps away.
- Celebrate the Las Vegas Landscape at Delano Las Vegas — Blending eclectic details to create an atmosphere that is playful and filled with energy, Delano’s lobby immerses guests in a carefully curated arrival experience inspired by the city’s surrounding desert. Korean artist Jaehyo Lee’s suspended boulder installation, comprised of hundreds of small rocks, hangs near Delano’s reception area in a gravity-defying nod to Nevada’s landscape. The lobby’s entrance also features a 700 million-year-old metaquartzite and brass boulder that weighs 126,000 pounds.
- The Golden Lion at MGM Grand Las Vegas — MGM Grand’s vibrant green exterior and iconic gold lion have been Las Vegas staples for more than two decades. The lion sits proudly in MGM Grand’s vast lobby, and is often the centerpiece of exciting themed displays. The lion has been surrounded by dragons for Chinese New Year, clad in an LA Kings jersey for the NHL Awards Show, and dressed as a chef for the opening of Morimoto Las Vegas.
- Immerse Yourself in Art at Vdara — Vdara’s lobby is home to three stunning works of art. Behind the registration desk hangs Damascus Gate Variation I, a 32-foot-long painting by Frank Stella featuring a design of interlaced semicircles in vibrant colors. Also featured are two works by Peter Wegner, Day for Night and Night for Day. The pieces, one solar-themed and one lunar-themed, provide a colorful contrast to the lobby’s desert landscape design.